macOS Catalina in easy steps covers the latest operating system that runs the sophisticated Mac desktop and laptop computers.
This concise guide will get you up and running in no time, and then it'll take you through the key features to help you use your Mac to do more. It covers:
- Multi-Touch navigation options for getting around in macOS Catalina.
- Working with and managing your apps.
- Productivity tools on your Mac.
- Getting online with Safari, Mail and FaceTime.
- Enjoying a digital lifestyle with photos, music, TV shows, books, games, podcasts, and more.
- The invaluable iCloud function for backing up, sharing and continuing from different devices.
- Using Siri, Dynamic Desktop and Dark Mode to make things even easier.
- Keeping your Mac working smoothly.
Get more out of your Mac, Mac mini, Mac Pro or MacBook with minimum time and effort!
The whole series is designed to save learning time and guaranteed to give the best value. Whether you want to get to grips with Windows, Photoshop or even the latest digital gadget, these easy-to-follow guides are the perfect companion for fast and productive learning.
Written in a jargon-free, easy-to-follow style with helpful graphics, the In Easy Steps books explain everything the user needs to know to get working with a new device, programming language, software, electronics, or to sharpen up other professional skills. Each chapter takes you step-by-step through the functions and uses of a program. Every page is packed with visual guides so that what you see on your screen is exactly the same in the book - you simply can't go wrong!
Find out more at Angus & Robertson